This reusable soft silicone cup is worn internally like a tampon and collects, rather than absorbs, your menstrual blood.
GET 20% OFF plus FREE SHIPPING when you use PROMO COUPON CODE: KINDNESS at checkout.
The KIND CUP is thoughtfully designed to be:
– Leak free, hypoallergenic and perfectly safe to use
– Eliminate dryness and irritation, ensuring the natural PH balance is kept intact
– Reusable for up to 5 years (less than R10 per cycle over 5 years)
– Dark in colour to disguise discoloration
– Easy to clean and care for
– Sustainable and cost effective, saving you money
– Kinder on our bodies with no harmful chemicals
– Available in 3 sizes for a comfortable fit
– Softer on our ecosystems and planet
– Made from 100% Medical Grade Silicone
– Firm yet soft for a gentle and comfortable experience
The KIND CUP can collect up to 3 -5 times as much blood as regular tampons, which means very little to no period interruptions during school, work, sleep, swimming, dancing or anything you feel like doing.
One medical grade silicone menstrual cup
Reusable travel pouch
Peace of mind protection for up 12 hours, allowing you to GO with the FLOW
20% OFF plus FREE SHIPPING When you use PROMO COUPON CODE: KINDNESS at checkout
Please carefully read our size guide before you complete your purchase.
If you are unsure about your size or need any additional advice before or after your purchase, feel free to send us an email on email@example.com so we can assist you.
For sanitary reasons, we unfortunately cannot offer returns, refunds or exchanges on the KIND CUP. However, if the product you received was damaged or faulty, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make it right.
How to choose the right cup size:
SMALL: For teens and people with a petite anatomy. Those with a heavier flow may want to size up to medium.
MEDIUM: For those who have not given birth vaginally with a normal to heavy flow.
LARGE: For those who have given birth vaginally or have been diagnosed with menorrhagia, a medical condition characterized by heavy or prolonged menstrual bleeding.
For sanitary reasons, we unfortunately cannot offer returns, refunds or exchanges on the KIND CUP. However, if the product you received was damaged or faulty, please reach out at email@example.com and we’ll make it right.