Care and maintenance of your lashes will ensure they remain fabulous – Allowing them to last and grow out with your natural eyelashes.
- Avoid getting your lashes wet within the first 24hrs and swimming for 48hrs.
- If possible it is advised to try to sleep on your back for the first night. There after be advised that they will fall out more the side on which you predominantly sleep on.
- Very important not to let any cleansers, moisturizers or eye creams containing oil come into contact with the lashes, as oil dissolves the bond.
- Use an oil free product to remove eye shadow and eyeliner, available from your lash artist. Avoid cotton balls rounds, the fluffy fibres can hook and pull on your lashes causing discomfort and irritation. A soft lint free make up removing/cleaning cloth is also avail from your lash artist.
- Avoid hot steam from shower; sauna and heat from the sun before the first 48hrs and after this period keep it to a minimum, as constant heat can cause the bond to weaken.
- Avoid heated and normal eyelash curlers.
- Avoid mascara especially oil based mascaras. Mascara does not enhance your lash extensions.
- Above all be gentle, don’t pull or rub your lashes!
Lashes will fall out naturally and fills will be necessary every 3 to 6 weeks.